Sunday 10 October 2010

Frieze Art Fair 2010

Perhaps this is suitable for Plato's purposes
Wondering quite randomly on the Internet, looking for one of my favourite artist's website - who will be the subject of my next post then, I suppose - I accidentally came across news about the Frieze Art Fair 2010 in Regent's Park! What is surprising in this discovery is not the event itself, which it is suppose to be generally well known, but obviously the embarrassing level of my lack of knowledge of whatever is going on in London at any given time.
So a question arises in my mind: is it really alright to live in my own isolated world as far as my fridge is full and the chessboard is on the desk? And it is giving to me a slightly upsetting feeling of missing something somehow important, exactly the same as whenever I look out of my room's windows and I see that huge bunch of houses and buildings of various nature and shapes that utterly interrupts the otherwise astonishing view of the British countryside, which my housemates mysteriously refer to as "Central London"...
 
"Central... what? Damn it, it is just all over the place!"

No comments:

Post a Comment