Thursday 7 October 2010

1. e4 c5

64 black and white little squares to make a bigger one

























According to some minor philosophers (myself, to say just the first one at hand) life is like a chess game. More likely a chess tournament, actually. Then each new chapter is a single game and one is supposed to go on developing skills like tactics, strategy and self-control... If I were right, opening slightly sideways would make sense after all! There you go, keep watchful and get time to study the next move, it will pay back on the long term.
So, as uni starts, my reaction is pretty neutral, shy and quintessentially Sicilian: pawn in c5, we will see what comes next.
 
Empty drawers: I do not know what anyone else would think of it,
but I find so exciting to have them in a studio at the beginning of a new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment