Saturday 27 November 2010

GDF project: I am not dead!



















Wow! I can not believe it is weeks I did not write anything. Problem is: it has been a very busy period, many events, quite a good amount of work to carry on, plain laziness as usual... No, not really this time. On top of it, I have barely took a couple of pictures in the last three weeks, which is not helpful to illustrate what happened around me.
To make a long story short, let's talk about the GDF project, that is where I left the blog last time. I was not happy at first, but not in despair though: the variables I got were not the best possible ones, but once it is done, there is no point in complaining, better facing the issue and go head-down to work.
Luck has been on my side, my groupmates are great, each of them in his own way helped me to get the best out of this assignment so far. Their positiveness is contagious, we get along very well and we have fun, boosting productivity continuously. Group tutorials with Karl are running smoothly, I enjoy them and they are extremely useful, keeping me on track week after week. Friday's workshops with Darren and David pushed us that necessary step forward every week, thanks to the confrontation with other groups' works. Jo and David in their own workshops add valid technical details and give some hints that should be taken in better consideration by a lot of people I see around...
Last but not least: the support I get everyday from my partner is priceless.
My whole environment right now is just perfectly fitted for the purpose of studying productively. So any possible failure is just my own guilty fault, I guess. Great, this is the way I like it to be, no excuses whatsoever.
Overall evaluation of the course so far: I love it!




This is page 16 of my presentation, a little worthy trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment